John Lewis and Partners
Global Auctioneers have a long-standing partnership with John Lewis and source an extensive range of customer returns and brand new end-of-season home essentials at rock bottom prices.
Founded in 1929, John Lewis is a leading upmarket retailer and operates as an employee-owned mutual trust who are known as partners. They have been operating since 1864 so are one of the longest established retailers in the country with a reputation for high quality and up-market products.
In recent years John Lewis have become famous for their annual Christmas TV advertisements, which is viewed by many people as a milestone marking the start of the festive season.
As a well-known affluent brand in the UK, they specialise in a wide variety of home essentials, including:
- Furniture, including tables, sofas, chairs, cabinets, shelving and wardrobes
- Kitchen appliances and white goods like kettles, fridge-freezers and washing machines
- Garden furniture, such as parasols, barbecues, and sun loungers
- Lighting and lamps
- Clothing and fashion for women, men and children
- Baby and child ware, including car seats and toys
- Fitness equipment and sportswear
- Gifts and games
Global’s Wednesday Mid-Week Extravaganza; don’t miss the extensive range of quality products for the home and garden available at a fraction of the RRP.
Saturday Mega Sale; a huge selection of furniture, homeware, white goods and other essentials from John Lewis open to traders and the public.
Trader Tuesday Sale; bulk lots of essentials, including fashion, for market traders, online merchants, car boot dealers and re-sellers at a fraction of the RRP.
If you want to bid, but are new to the world of auctions then take a look at our beginners guide.